Wednesday 27 June 2012

I refuse your refusal!

The following was emailed to me and even though I am pretty sure it will never work, I do give the writer 10/10 for his positive attitude!

Dear Sir / Madam
Thank you for your letter of 4 September. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an usually large number of rejection letters, with such a varied and promising field for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your company’s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time.

Therefore I will start to work with your company on Monday 18 September at 8:30 am. I look forward to seeing you then.

Kind regards

John


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!